Glasses & Contacts
If you’re looking for high-quality, fashionable frames by designer brands – we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for high-quality, economical frames you can rely on – we’ve got those, too.
Not only do each of our dozens of locations in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie counties contain hundreds of frames in-stock and available for your choosing, but our opticians are available to help you select just the right frames or contact lenses to suit your personal and vision needs. We can also adjust and fit your glasses for extended comfort, without compromising your prescription – and assist with frame repair, should accidents or emergencies occur.
Eyeglasses for Every Budget
Whether you’re looking for glasses for work, play, athletic activities, or simple everyday wear, we’ve got you covered. Our extended line of eyewear products are designed to fit any budget.
Glasses are an effective way to correct common vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. They are also simple and easy to use: you just put them on and go. Our glasses are made of high quality materials that are durable and guaranteed to last a long time. It’s no wonder glasses are such a popular eyewear choice!
Our eyeglass offerings include:
- Single-vision lenses (correcting just nearsightedness or farsightedness)
- Multifocal lenses (correcting both), including bifocals, trifocals, and progressives
- Anti-reflective coating that reduces glare that can lead to eyestrain
- Blue-light blockers, which are perfect if you spend a lot of time in front of digital screens
- Ultraviolet (UV) ray protection, including transition lenses that can be worn indoors and outdoors
Contacts to Suit Your Lifestyle
Some people just don’t like the feel of glasses on their face. Others want to dazzle others with their eyes. Sometimes, like when you’re busy running around or playing sports, glasses can just get in the way.
That’s why we offer an enormous variety of contact lenses for the comfortable visual correction you need, without having to wear glasses. With contact lenses, you enjoy unrestricted peripheral vision while your face remains free of any encumbrances. No more wiping off steamed-up glasses when exiting your air-conditioned car into the warm, humid, South Florida sunshine!
Our contact lens offerings include:
- Daily wear disposable lenses
- Extended wear, so you can even wear them in your sleep
- Soft lenses
- Silicone hydrogel lenses
- Gas permeable lenses
- Hybrid lenses
- Hard lenses
- Toric soft contact lenses
- Cosmetic lenses designed to change or enhance your eye color
Do you have dry eyes or astigmatism? No problem. We have contact lenses specially designed to address such issues. Ask your South Florida Vision optometrist what type of lenses will best suit your needs.