At South Florida Vision, your safety is important to us now that we have resumed normal business operations.
Please be assured that every precaution is being taken to safeguard you and our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some of the safety measures being incorporated into all visits to South Florida Vision locations:
- Temperatures are being taken of all patients and staff before they can enter the building.
- Staff is wearing face coverings at all times.
- A COVID screening questionnaire will be completed before each patient enters the waiting room.
- We have limited the capacity of our waiting room to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- We have a meticulous sanitizing protocol in place that ensures all high-contact surfaces (e.g., counters, handles, exam tables, and chairs) are sanitized between patients. Low-contact surfaces (e.g., cabinet doors and drawer faces) are sanitized multiple times daily.
- We are offering patients the option to wait in their car or outside our office while waiting for an exam room to become available. Patients will be called when a room is ready for them.
- Visitors accompanying patients will not be allowed into our facility unless necessary for translation or ambulatory assistance for the patient.
We ask that patients:
- Wear a face covering while in the office
- Practice social distancing in the waiting area
- Reschedule appointments if they are feeling ill or have any COVID symptoms
We thank you so much for your support and patience during these unprecedented times. Our team is dedicated to providing you the same excellent experience you are used to experiencing at South Florida Vision.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about our COVID precautions by reaching out to the South Florida Vision location nearest you.